Monday, August 1, 2011

Practice blog from my iPod

Well, the big trip to nicaraguara is almost here! I will be leaving from the Charlotte airport Thursday afternoon! Since we are required to pack veryyyyyy light for this out of the country trip, I'm not able to bring my laptop...not that I would want to carry that heavy thing everywhere I go! So in order to keep all my friends and family updated on this trip of a lifetime I am about to take, I downloaded an app to my iPod that will allow me to update me blog! Now, this will depend on if I can connect to a wireless Internet, but we are staying in a few big cities, so my hopes are high! If I am unable to update my blog while in route, it will be fully updated with pictures and many memories for you all to enjoy within a few days of my return.

Well, I still have a LOT of packing to get done, so I hope this test iPod post works as I need it to and I don't have to worry about finding a computer at the hotel.

Please pray for the safety of my team while we give up a week of our summer to serve others!


Location:Sumrell St,Greenville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!