Monday, August 8, 2011

Annoying technology

I had a really great blog written for the past two days. And it was super funny and witty (just like myself). But unfortunately the power went out a few times at our hotel today, apparently that's pretty normal, and when I went to post my blog it all messed up and now I can't find it anywhere...super bummer. So I don't have the energy to write the whole thing again but I will give you the website of journal entries that our team has been writing each day. It won't be a totally personal blog, but it'll give you an idea of what happened Saturday and Sunday. And I promise I will blog tomorrow.

To read about Saturday and Sunday please see our athletic website. www.abbeyathletics.com


Location:San Juan Del Sur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts!